Once again Optima has raised the bar while lowing the price tag. Similar to the release of the HD 20 which brought the price of 1080 HD Projectors down to a reasonable point for the masses, the HD33 brings 1080p 3d projectors down to a realistic level for the average consumer. Priced at $1,500 as compared to most 1080p 3d projectors above $3,000. Also similar to the HD20 is the lack of compromise that you have to make for the reduced price.
- 1800 ANSI lumens and contrast ratio of 4000:1
- 3D-capable for Blu-ray and gaming consoles
- Up to 300-inch screen size for large group viewing
- Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP chipset
- PureMotion image processing ensures smooth, judder-free images